ARBA Hall of Fame Nominating Committee
5 Member Committee
- One member from each decade, the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, and 2000s with the exception of the 1950s.
- A Chairman will also be appointed to represent the nominating committee to the full board.
- The current ARBA president will serve on the Nominating Committee.
- It is the responsibility of the nominating committee to renew membership of the Alabama Road Builders Hall of Fame Board of Directors.
ARBA Hall of Fame Board of Directors
The responsibility of the ARBA Hall of Fame Board is to determine each class of Hall of Fame inductees.
- Past President of the Alabama Road Builders Association.
- Past/Active Member of the Alabama Road Builders Association.
- Terms of original board will be staggered. Board seats expire December 31.
- As potential board members from past decades are no longer living, that board slot will be moved to the following decade of past presidents.
- If a past president is unable to serve, that seat may be filled, with approval of the board, to another past president willing to accept the term.
- The current ARBA president will serve on the board of directors. (In the year 2005, as more past presidents become eligible, the 2000 seat(s) will revert to being selected by the Nominating Committee.)
- Three at-large board seats were added to the board in 2006.
Want to nominate someone for the Hall of Fame? Download the application and send it in!